This post is a budget update, which is how I track spending throughout the competition. Check out my budget to see what I've spent money on.
Chris, Scott and I came to an agreement on an illustration contract that would involve Scott alternating weeks in which he works for us. My portion of the contract was $8,000. It ended up finishing mid-week, so I extended it the extra $380 to round it off. The goal was to finish all illustrations for the game during this time. That did not happen because I changed my game midway through. Still, a lot was accomplished.
- Story completed (~16 illustrations)
- World map finished
- Credit and decision screen
- ~30 characters illustrated
- 6 levels designed
With that finished, I still have to complete:
- 6 more levels, plus touch up some of the existing ones
- Title screen, hero screen, army screen
- Marketing (website image, game icon and logo)
- Polish, polish, polish.